Saturday 13 October 2012

J.co Donuts



Who would fall in line for an hour for just a donut?.. seriously??? But I did! hehe.. well,out of CURIOSITY of course! so yes! I fall in line waiting and waiting for my turn for at least one hour and I ordered just two freaking donuts!

So while waiting in line I googled J.co thru my mobile phone. Found out it was originally from Indonesia and it has 100 branch thru Asia.

Signature items
J.CO is known for using premium ingredients such as Belgian chocolate, California almonds, American honey, New Zealand cheese and Japanese matcha in its products.
The chain became popular for selling Jcoccino, a donut that combines the flavor of Italian cappuccino with chocolate.
It has a beverage counterpart called the Jcoccino Freeze.
Other variants include Alcapone (donut with almonds and white chocolate), Why Nut (peanut butter-filled donut), JCrown Oreo (with Oreo bits), and J.Pops, or mini-doughnuts that come in several flavors.

J.co Trinoma, the shortest line I've seen so far I was there on a monday evening. I saw the line on sunday and it was awful and too looooooooooooong!! like the first ever Forever21 3 days sale when they only have branch in Megamall.



Okay, so when you enter the store you can see this standee menu while waiting in line so you can chose your drinks. But they dont have the menu list for donuts,so when I was there I just chose whatever appealed to my eyes.
Oh yes!! Its my turn to order!! AAHH..  Its Php42/each
And its finally mine. I ordered Alcapone(L) and Cheezy Rich(R) hmm...what can I say I love the Alcapone it tastes like Hershey's white chocolate and the crunchy almonds is just amazing! with the Cheezyrich not a fan though, its just a "cheezy" bread thats all, maybe if  they add ham or BACON it will be much better lol 
Im gonna order this to my next visit. Looks YUMMY!

I love how they named their donuts, its so unique and thats why I wanted to try J.CO because of the donuts name.

i wanna try the Ice Thai tea looks deli!

http://www.facebook.com/JCoDonuts.Pilipinas
visit their facebook page

J.Co has branches in Megamall(first branch), MOA,Greenbelt 3 and Trinoma and they will open in Alabang Town center soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment